"Meet and Greet" Sunday
- Guests check-in at the Resort generally by 3pm,
- Gather, meet and greet other Smoker Participants as you arrive followed by our first Inclusive Group DInner at 6pm.
- Take a Tour of the Resort, ending with our Program Overview immediately following Dinner.
Monday All Day Educational Workshop at Safety Harbor Spa Resort
- Smoking Cessation Education Workshops 9 - 4 pm
- Lunch at your choice of the "Fountain Grille" or "Parthenon Lounge"
- Group Dinner followed by our "Quit Smoking Closure Ceremony" where you will decide on your last smoke!
Tuesday thru Friday Morning
- Educational Morning Workshop
- Depart for your morning tee off for 9 holes of Golf.
- Lunch at the golf club's Oak Creek Grill
Tuesday thru Friday Afternoon
- Group Wellness Afternoon Check-in at Safety Harbor Spa Resort
- Later, meet for an afternoon of rest, relaxation at a luxury spa resort with full amenities.
- Mineral pools, private sauna, steam rooms for both men and women.
- Three indoor and outdoor mineral water lap and swimming pools
- Spa Services available ala carte or enjoy our Upgrade Package to include 2 Massage Sessions of your choice
- Certificate of Completion Ceremony
Saturday Flexible Schedule
- Enjoy your complimentary membership at both Countryside Country Club and Safety Harbor Spa Resort
- If arriving from out of town, we are able to offer accommodation options for your week's program stay.
- Contact us for details or leave a comment on our "Contact Us" request form.
- Local Resident participants may return home daily if they choose not to utilize Resort Accommodations.
Overview of our Quit Smoking Golfing Program
A Quit Smoking Golf Retreat